Sunday, September 7, 2008

Save lot at flee market or what-so-ever they call it.

I went to Danau Kota ( Setapak) today to survey for a curtain because I don't have curtain in my room. I want to buy the cheapest one and yet I want it to look cool and modern. I walk around survey and survey and survey then I found the curtain that I like. The tag price were RM 30 then I negotiate with the tokey and I get it with only RM26. I save RM 4 there.
I love flee market or what we called it here Uptown or Downtown. It always have whatever stuff we want-most of the time. The best part of this type of market is we can nego the price and it close at 3 a.m in the morning. So we don't have to rush to go shopping.LOL.
List of Uptown/Downtown I know :
Danau Kota-Setapak,Kuala Lumpur.
Downtown ( not sure what they call it ) - Seksyen 24, Shah Alam.
Downtown/Uptown-Cheras,Kajang
Petaling street-around Jalan Pudu near Kotaraya KL-open in day time. Got a lot of trendy beg but make sure you only nego if you want to buy the stuff. Don't ask me why.

My coins container already full. I have count it. Total = RM 32.
Goal- to save at ASB.

No comments: